2. List the thesis process steps that Jessica & Clay describe:
CLAY: BOARD GAME ABOUT HEALTHCARE.
1. Conceive idea (initially a computer game) about health care management
2. Branch out to possible resources (helpnyc.com)
3. Went to africa for OSI, gained inspiration
4. Creating a prototype game using real data during Midterms
5. Look for users and play-test.
6. Looking for illustrators to make the board game (though regrets not looking for illustrators earlier)
JESS: WATER SAFETY AWARENESS FOR KIDS.
1. Visited every public beach in New York.
2. Asked visitors what they thought about the beach.
3. Began research both on the web and in libraries
4. Compiled the history of NYC beaches and water safety
5. Googled everybody with the terms “NYC,” “beach,” “water”, etc. and made calls and sent out emails
6. Did a lot of soul-searching and got over her fear of approaching people
7. Became comfortable making mistakes, choosing topics, and not boxing herself in.
8. Went crazy.